I have started this blog as an assignment for my Advanced Public Relations Writing course at the University of Oregon with professor Kelli Matthews. I will be graduating this spring with a major in journalism/public relations and a minor in theatre arts.
My aim is to focus this blog on insights and information that I learn through my PR coursework and keep up with other PR related blogs. Also, I want to explore the theatre blogosphere and search for posts that intrigue and inspire me.
I wanted my first post to tell a little bit about myself. I decided to compile a list of the top 5 things I couldn’t live without:
- Family: I am a triplet. My sister is a senior at the University of Oregon too, and my brother plays tennis for Santa Clara University in northern California. I also have a little sister who is a junior in high school.
- Daily planner: It is filled with meetings, rehearsal times, sorority events and class assignments. It keeps my busy days organized.
- Theatre: Watching plays/ acting in plays/ reading plays, I love it all. I can’t wait for the Academy Awards on February 22nd.
- Friends: Always inspiring, never boring and fabulous.
- Buddy: My family dog, who is the most adorable golden retriever on the planet.
I can’t wait to get my blog rolling and learn more about social media through this process. Thanks for stopping by!